We want to hear how YOU celebrate the holidays. And when better than now, when you’re putting up your tree, thinking menus and buying gifts. We’d appreciate your thoughts on any (or all!) or the following questions:
* Small Southern towns that celebrate Christmas in a unique way
* Small Southern towns that become even more beautiful at Christmas
* Great church choirs that do something spectacular for the holidays
* Special holiday church services
* Small churches or towns that do an old-fashioned Christmas pageant or live Nativity
* A neighborhood with a decorating tradition (lighted trees in every yard, luminaries, etc)
* Ideas for ‘giving back’ at Christmas (especially communities that do this)
* Complete this sentence: It’s not Christmas without ____________________
Feel free to comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for talking to us. Your family at Southern Living wishes you the happiest of holiday seasons!