We’re Giving Away a Calphalon Coffeemaker & a Cheeky Mug from Schoolhouse Electric

February 11, 2013 | By and | Comments (369)

calphalon coffee maker m Were Giving Away a Calphalon Coffeemaker & a Cheeky Mug from Schoolhouse ElectricGet to work bright-eyed and chipper fueled with coffee drank from an especially cheery mug.

We’re giving away Calpahlon’s 12-cup programmable coffeemaker ($79.99) along with an adorable polka dotted mug ($12) from Portland, Oregon-based Schoolhouse Electric. You’ll want to refill your mug so much, you may have to switch to decaf.

One winner will receive both the Calphalon coffeemaker and polka dotted mug. In the comments section below tell us what’s the morning ritual that puts you in a great frame of mind for the rest of the day?

The contest begins February 1st and ends February 28th. Click here for official rules.

calphalon accucore 10 piece cookware set s Were Giving Away a Calphalon Coffeemaker & a Cheeky Mug from Schoolhouse ElectricFind out what we’re giving away tomorrow, and enter to win all the other prizes being given away this month!

COMMENTS

1. Inga L

My husband puts on the coffee as he’s getting ready for work, and it is absolutely delicious to snuggle, watch it get light out, hearing the coffee gurgle and catching that first whiff of absolutely fresh coffee aroma…

February 28, 2013 at 11:56 pm
  2. mendy

Just sitting for a few moments after waking up before doing anything else

February 28, 2013 at 9:30 pm
  3. Kathy Esneault

Every morning our 3 cats wake us up wanting to be feed. Before they get their breakfast I make a pot of coffee. While we are enjoying our coffee, our cats are enjoying their first meal of the day.

February 28, 2013 at 2:07 pm
  4. Diana Raphael

A cup of coffee and my morning paper. Not the internet, but a paper I can turn the pages and smell if I want to.

February 27, 2013 at 11:35 am
  5. Debbie Marshall

I start my day off with a perfectly roasted cup of coffee!

February 26, 2013 at 5:45 pm
  6. Julie

My son yells (cheerfully) GET UP MOMMY!! Then with one eye open, we all go downstairs. My husband makes him a little breakfast and I start the coffee. I usually have to wash the pot from yesterday’s coffee :) I add some ground cinnamon to the top of the groups and wait for the dripping. Once I’ve had a couple of sips, I open both eyes and my son is sitting at the table beside me chatting about his favorite things.

February 26, 2013 at 12:10 pm
  7. sccoed

Put my pillow bolster at top of bed, sit and enjoy whatever decide to eat to start day, then do exercise routine, dress and face whatever the rest of day brings!!

February 23, 2013 at 12:48 am
  8. AnnaZed

Well, it’s sort of a health ritual, but I read somewhere that you must have some protien within the first half hour of waking; so I do that.

February 22, 2013 at 7:42 pm
  9. miriama59

My husband and I start our day together over a cup of coffee. The house is still…no television, no children, just us. We drink it while sharing what we have planned for the day, what we will have for dinner and then we kiss. Then it’s up and the craziness of the day begins.

February 21, 2013 at 11:24 am
  10. Jamie Drum

I don’t get up early enough to get coffee at home, but as soon as I get to work I put on a pot of coffee. When it is done, I add my favorite creamer! Its time to start the work day!

February 20, 2013 at 9:03 pm
  11. kara

My husband wakes up before me every morning and grinds fresh beans, makes a pot of coffee and lays my vitamins out for me–true love! It helps start my day off right, so I can get my girls fed and dressed for school.

February 20, 2013 at 9:33 am
  12. annie

I get up early 5:30 and make my bed, head downstairs to get breakfast with my daughter before she leaves for high school. I make coffee and listen to what she has to say about her day. It is a great way to start the day.

February 20, 2013 at 8:21 am
  13. Jen Stone

These days my morning routine is to get up and nurse our infant. That cup o’ Joe comes in handy around 10 a.m.!!

February 19, 2013 at 7:52 pm
  14. Sara Hilzendeger

Cuddling with my son, making him breakfast, and chatting with him before he goes off to school. Always sets us both up for a great day.

February 19, 2013 at 9:47 am
  15. Katie Tompkins

In true Southern girl fashion, my mornings always start with the same ritual…a cup of coffee that I bring back to bed, enjoyed with a few minutes of first prayer and devotion…and then some online surfing to catch up on SEC college football recruiting or football season news. Coffee, faith, football…my daily necessities, smile.

February 19, 2013 at 9:23 am
  16. Laurie

Rather than an alarm, it’s much nicer to be awakened by a cute cold nose at the edge of the bed, hopeful eyes and the tinkle of the clip of the leash which is gathered in one middle aged dog’s mouth. He seems to know each day is a gift and I appreciate the reminder.

February 18, 2013 at 6:56 pm
  17. arthur ling

Cinnamon buttered toast, deep rich, strong coffee and the morning rising sun on my face gets me ready for the day.

February 18, 2013 at 9:13 am
  18. Cheryl West

Admittedly, I am not a morning person. Thankfully my husband is! He wakes up all perky and chipper in the a.m. and makes a pot of aromatic coffee that fills the house with that delicious fragrance…So, the morning ritual that gets me in a great frame of mind is hubby making a pot of coffee for us and me dragging myself out of bed… If I was alone, I would think the programmable option would be da bomb!!! Ha, ha!!

February 18, 2013 at 8:57 am
  19. KellyB@HGF

Snuggling on the couch with my dog and cat before I have to head out the door and take care of the horses and cattle.

February 17, 2013 at 4:23 pm