We’re Giving Away a Kohler Apron Front Sink

February 26, 2013 | By and | Comments (224)

kohler vault sink m Were Giving Away a Kohler Apron Front SinkAdmire the shape of a farmhouse sink but looking for something a tad bit sleeker?

Kohler’s Vault Sink is an updated take on the original farmhouse. Designed with the remodeler in mind, the top mounted stainless steel sink has a shortened front apron allowing for easy installation into existing cabinetry.

And, we’re giving away the $700 Vault sink. In order to win tell us what’s the oddest thing you’ve ever in put in your kitchen sink?

The contest begins February 1st and ends February 28th. Click here for official rules.

calphalon accucore 10 piece cookware set s Were Giving Away a Kohler Apron Front SinkFind out what we’re giving away tomorrow, and enter to win all the other prizes being given away this month!

COMMENTS

1. article

I’m very pleased to find this page. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful
    read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new things on your site.

July 18, 2014 at 9:30 am
  2. datarecovery

When I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same
    comment. Is there a means you are able to remove
    me from that service? Thank you!

July 5, 2014 at 3:58 pm
  3. online music xbox 360

We are a group of volunteers and openning a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and
    our whlle comnunity will bbe grateful to you.

June 3, 2014 at 4:18 pm
  4. http://ow.ly/x7tPn

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so
    i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to
    enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

June 2, 2014 at 12:02 pm
  5. Deb

A motorcycle engine!

March 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm
  6. Jenn H

It may not be sooo strange, but my black lab used to fit in there. When she was a puppy, that was the best way to give her a bath. Nowadays bath days are a real ordeal. A real wet and cold ordeal!

March 3, 2013 at 7:32 pm
  7. Nancy

The oldest thing I have ever put in my kitchen sink is antique Noritake China that my Grandmother purchased during the Great Depression. It is amazingly gorgeous, but very fragile. I cannot locate more pieces of it and I am very protective of it. The history of the dishes is awesome!

March 1, 2013 at 12:49 pm
  8. Inga L

Oh boy. My sink has seen pretty much everything – like many other commenters, all four of my children have been bathed in the kitchen sink, hair – long and short – has been washed, as have cats. Plants, flower pots, fish tank elements, yes, hand laundry, boots, toys, vases, Christmas decorations, of course. Car, bicycle, deconstructed whatever parts. Hundreds of dried gourds or eggshells, rocks from pretty much everywhere we’ve travelled, bunches of straw, found objects, dried flowers … for crafting or saving. Science fair projects (!) from bean seeds to natural fabric dyes to household fluids on scraps of marble!

Truly one of the BEST things in my sink are the gauze-wrapped naturally dyed (onion skins, grasses, flowers, yarn, barley, etc.) Easter eggs every spring – the unwrapping is a magical event, beauty after beauty unveiled! And the sorrow of the most beautiful egg emerging cracked…

February 28, 2013 at 11:26 pm
  9. mendy

Maybe not oddest, but most random are ancient potsherds from the middle east — I’m an archaeologist and get to bring the leftovers home so I made a dozen of them into napkin rings and had to wash them first!

February 28, 2013 at 9:16 pm
  10. hollysparkler

Almost everything at one time or another has been in my kitchen sink except another kitchen sink. How does an eccentric woman define odd? I have washed baby bums, sterilized fish tank gravel, soaked tree and shrub cuttings and many a flower, set up house plant watering systems for when I’m away from home and soaked flower pots above the top of the pot to drown the bugs in the soil. I have played with batik dyes and washed precious stuffed animals that needed a gentle hand. A few objects accidentally went down the sink. I quickly learned how to disconnect the trap pipe and other accessible pipes to rescue the lost object. I guess the oddest of the oddest would be washing the removed water pipes in the sink while forgetting to put a bucket under the sink to catch the water!

February 28, 2013 at 5:56 pm
  11. Tam

I have washed babies and toddlers in my sink as well as my dusty plants. Is that odd?

February 28, 2013 at 5:41 pm
  12. Pamela Wood

A turtle we found once stayed in our sink until we could release him at the river.

February 28, 2013 at 5:29 pm
  13. Amy Halpern

not sure its odd but my cats- when they need baths

February 28, 2013 at 4:30 pm
  14. Joyce

The oddest thing I ever put in my sink was a rescued baby bird. (Never fear, happy ending included.)

A neighbor’s cat orphaned a baby bird on our street and, in the process knocked a nest to the ground. The baby who survived couldn’t be returned to the unsafe area, but couldn’t yet fly away.

We scooped him (?) up and brought him into our house. While I got in touch with a local wildlife rehabilitator I needed a safe space to put the baby, and a stack of paper towels in an otherwise empty sink fit the bill.

Happy ending: bird progress well and was released into the wild.

February 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm
  15. Kathy Esneault

My cat likes to sleep in my sink!

February 28, 2013 at 1:36 pm
  16. Diane Wortman

The oddest thing I have put in my kitchen sink would have to be my fish. My fish tank was leaking I closed the drain of the sink and dumped some of their water into it. I ran to the store to get another tank. I had the air pump plugged in too. Looked pretty silly. Fish swimming in the kitchen sink. It took me a few hours to get their new tank set up.

February 28, 2013 at 1:03 pm
  17. Andrea Lewis

Well, there are so many choices! A ferret has been in our sink bathing. We have cleaned bird houses, box fans, and lawn mower parts. Our cat likes to sleep there (don’t tell our dinner guests). Yes, the indoor kitchen sink is one of man’s best inventions. What would we do without it?

February 28, 2013 at 11:16 am
  18. stephanie mellott

My little Pomeranian the sink is the perfect fit for him.

February 28, 2013 at 10:58 am
  19. Brad Burgess

Oddest thing? We used to bathe our kids in the kitchen sink because they fit better in there and it was at the right height.

February 28, 2013 at 10:01 am
  20. Tracy McLain

Shoes – be it from grass cuttings, mud, or unfortunate missteps into little ‘presents’ left by the dog!

February 28, 2013 at 9:50 am
  21. Ellen Miller

I came into the kitchen one day and my daughter (4 years old) was sitting on the counter washing dishes…..with her feet in the sink!!

February 28, 2013 at 9:15 am
  22. Margaret Atwood

When I first bought my house, the bathroom only had a tub, and it was hard to really get my hair clean taking a bath, so for the first month or so of living there, I washed my hair in the kitchen sink!

February 28, 2013 at 9:11 am
  23. twoofus55

I wonder if my cat, would like a bath in it?

February 28, 2013 at 7:47 am
  24. Deloras Eason

I washed my babies when they were small/

February 27, 2013 at 9:39 pm