Monogram Monday: Envelope Clutch from Two Funny Girls

August 12, 2013 | By | Comments (8)

Monogrammed ClutchWelcome back to Monogram Monday! This week’s to-the-letter find? A chic envelope clutch from Texas-based Two Funny Girls. Their stylish bag is equally well-suited for weekend errands and elegant weddings. And we’re particularly smitten with this kelly green and pink combo. Doesn’t get any more preppy than that! $33.50; twofunnygirls.com

What monogrammed accessory are you loving right now?

COMMENTS

1. Joanna

This same clutch is available through tons of sellers on etsy for $25 and under!

August 12, 2013 at 12:55 pm
  2. Susan P.

I love my monogrammed mocs from Two Funny Girls. They were so responsive and helpful to all my questions. In my experience, you can’t get that level of customer service from Etsy. I have bought several things from them and shipped directly to friends as gifts and never fret about timeliness and quality! I am getting a purse for sure. Adorable.

August 13, 2013 at 6:29 am
  3. Kara

So cute! Love the Kelly green! Great price for something personalized.

My current favorite monogrammed accessory is my 7 month old!

August 13, 2013 at 7:04 am
  4. Nancy

Twofunnygirls gives exceptional service, I love all the gifts I have purchased from them, and so do the recipients!

August 13, 2013 at 7:38 am
  5. Rachel

Two Funny Girls is wonderful and best customer service!

August 13, 2013 at 7:55 am
  6. Nicole Clark

Cute clutch! Would make a great graduation gift. I have bought from Two Funny Girls before and been very pleased!

August 13, 2013 at 8:15 am
  7. Anne

I shop with Two Funny Girls all of the time. They have the best prices in town. Not to mention their attention to detail and friendly, prompt customer service! You will not be disappointed.

I love their monogrammed mocs. Super comfortable and great looking.

August 13, 2013 at 8:36 am