Win These Southern Living Nail Colors from Scotch Naturals!

October 19, 2013 | By | Comments (663)

Scotch Naturals Black Tie Collection

Last spring we brought you the Southern Manicure. Now it’s time for the Southern Manicure: Holiday Edition. Once again, we’ve teamed up with the stylish set at Scotch Naturals to create the hands-down must have colors for the season. There’s the dramatic Red Velvet, the shimmering Gilded Magnolia and the stately Grandmother’s Pewter–all aptly named after some of the very best parts of a Southern Christmas. The three head-turning hues come packaged with the company’s signature base and top coats as part of the Southern Living Black Tie Collection. We can’t wait to sport these inspired-by-the-South hues and nail down the perfect holiday manicure!

Visit Scotch Naturals’ website to receive 20%-off the Southern Living Black Tie Collection, plus free-shipping and 25%-off their other intoxicating nail colors.

And, in celebration of our festive collaboration, we’re giving away the Black Tie Collection to 10 readers. For a chance to win, tell us in the comments field below your favorite color in the set and what holiday get-together you’d wear it to.

The contest begins today and ends Sunday, October 31. Official rules here

COMMENTS

1. Elizabeth Harris

Grandmother’s Pewter would make all my bridge club friends drool (more than usual) with envy at our annual Christmas soiree!

November 1, 2013 at 1:24 pm
  2. Jan Denham

Gilded Magnolia would be my go to for my family celebration, but the Red Velvet definitely for my company get together

November 1, 2013 at 4:51 am
  3. Beth Fralix

Grandmother’s Pewter would be my go to colour all season from family get togethers to my Hubby’s Work Christmas Party! Love It!!

October 31, 2013 at 11:07 pm
  4. Becky Ramirez

grandmother’s pewter is wonderful for the holiday season

October 31, 2013 at 8:38 pm
  5. Rachel

I’d wear any of the three colors on Thanksgiving. Gilded Magnolia will be worn on new years eve for sure.

October 31, 2013 at 6:15 pm
  6. Kobi

Glided Magnolia is so pretty! I’d wear it with a cozy sweater dress and boots to Christmas Eve when our extended family gets together.

October 31, 2013 at 2:40 pm
  7. Laurel

Grandmother’s Pewter will look great with snuggly charcoal or black sweaters and sleet boots! all of the colors are great for the holidays and beyond.

October 31, 2013 at 1:49 pm
  8. Angie

I love Grandmother’s Pewter! I would wear it with a classy ivory holiday oufit or black, or red, gosh! so many choices, It goes with anything. It is a classic!

October 31, 2013 at 11:24 am
  9. Bess

Red Velvet to a Christmas function or just because!

October 31, 2013 at 11:03 am
  10. Sharon Rutherford

I would wear Gilded magnolia to our holiday game night with friends.

October 31, 2013 at 9:12 am
  11. Anita Miller

Red Velvet with a velvet holiday dress, and Gilded Magnoila with a pretty golden holiday top.

October 30, 2013 at 9:34 pm
  12. Judy P Holt

I can see Scarlett wearing Red Velvet with a red velvet dress at her holiday paaarty, making sure she is the center of attention.
    Also, the Gilded Magnolia would be perfect for Blanche Dubois as she sashays down in the quarter looking for her beau, fingering her blush colored pearls.
    Grandmother’s Pewter has to go to me. This color reminds me of the blue-grey skies over Savannah just before a summer afternoon shower, when the sky is electric with heat and humidity and so oppressive that any rain is welcomed, not matter how little or how much.

October 30, 2013 at 8:59 pm
  13. Tracy Holcomb

Gilded Magnolia. I’ll wear it all the season, starting at my annual Holiday Party.

October 30, 2013 at 7:49 pm