Leaves are ablaze in color, sweaters and boots are out of the closet, and our clocks fell back this weekend — fall has really arrived. So, I thought I’d see how bloggers are welcoming the season-change.
1. Habitually Chic compiled an inspiring collection of images to make you happily embrace the chilly weather. Don’t miss the Elizabeth Coatsworth poem “November” a pretty little ode to fall’s most colorful and quickly changing month.
2. Little Green Notebook explores black fireplaces with a round up of photos which of course leaves her convinced to paint hers an inky shade and try out a black granite surround. Perfect fall weekend project?
3. Coinciding with the switch from flip flops to boots, Style Court reviewed Rizzoli’s new book about the epic, American boot making company Frye: The Boots that Made History: 150 Years of Craftsmanship.
4. Over at Greige, there’s a pretty post all about the warm and natural neutral that’s so right for this fall — brown.
5. Cassandra at Coco + Kelley welcomes November with another round-up of autumn-worthy images — including a to-die-for wreath that’s begging to be made for Thanksgiving company.