Northerners might argue one must wait until after Memorial Day to start wearing seersucker, but the weather down South tells a different story. Once Easter rolls around the lightweight, puckered fabric is fair game. So whether you are looking to add a few new pieces to your collection, or—gasp—you have yet to acquire any seersucker of your own, here are some items that will see you through the hot days ahead.
1. J. Crew swimsuit, $115
2. Rachel Antonoff dress, $192
3. Vineyard Vines earrings, $21
4. Vanessa Bruno top, $395
5. Brooks Brothers dress, $65
6. Vanessa Bruno blazer, $251
7. Tidewater sandals, $36
8. J. Crew shorts, $60
9. Relative Threads necklace, $16
What’s your rule on seersucker—spring and summer staple, summer only, or year-round?