We are giving away a Yeti Cooler! Enter to Win Here

SouthernFoodNow_Online Banner
We consider it a moral obligation to have cold beer, pimiento cheese, and icebox pie at the ready for whatever summer fun might arise. 2296302_AtoZGBetween tailgates, fishing trips, beach breaks, family reunions, porch hangouts, and picnics in the park, coolers are serious business around here.

Lucky for you, we’re giving away the holy grail of coolers. Able to keep drinks and food cold for a week, Yeti is nothing short of magic. Bonus! They’re grizzly bear-proof, but let’s hope you don’t have to find that out the hard way.

Tell us what’s you would pack in a Yeti in the comments section and you’ll be entered to win this Tundra 35 model. For details on contest rules and judging criteria, click here.

Don’t forget to tag your posts, tweets, and Instagrams with #SouthernFoodNow. You might just be featured on The Daily South.

COMMENTS

1. Melissa Miller

Anything and everything I want to stay cool and fresh!!! I know these are awesome coolers and will be buying a boat in the Florida Keys soon and this cooler is a must!!

August 21, 2014 at 8:13 pm
  2. Aaron Samuell

Bourbon Wings
    Asian Slaw
    Hanks Root Beer

August 20, 2014 at 10:56 am
  3. Susan Pendergrafy

We cook in Dutch ovens and smokers for a large crowd when we camp and I never have enough room in the camper refrigerator. I need extra cooler space for briskets and pork loins.

August 18, 2014 at 8:31 pm
  4. TINA PRICE

It is with regrets that I will not be posting comments about who won the Yeti,I did indeed want to be the winner,but my guess is nobody won the Yeti. I think we have been tricked.It has been fun.Southern Living will miss me,canceling my subscription. LUCK TO YOU ALL,GOOD BYE. TINA

August 18, 2014 at 6:51 pm
  5. Helene Taylor

We would have it filled with fish in the summer and venison in the winter, or drinks when we are camping.

August 18, 2014 at 5:13 pm
  6. Laurel

Being from the Midwest, I would fill it full of Yuengling beer and gulf-caught shrimp to enjoy after vacation! A Yeti cooler would be THE BEST.

August 18, 2014 at 3:04 pm
  7. Patty Clokey

On the 4th of July, I would need 3 Yetis: one for the Diet Dr. Pepper and bottled water, one for the cold cuts, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, etc. for our great hoagie sandwiches, and finally one just for the homemade peach ice cream – all of this to serve my 27 member family!

August 18, 2014 at 2:47 pm
  8. Bryan Barefoot

I do a lot of two and even three day fishing trips and the Yeti worked great until this last Forth of July weekend at the lake when it got stolen out of our boat, so i guess it off to Wal-Mart to get one of the $49.99 one because i don’t have the extra $300 plus to get a new one. would be nice to win so i could keep telling my friend to get one there awesome.

August 18, 2014 at 12:33 pm
  9. Amelia

I would pack all our baby stuff for trips, while we look forward to the time when we have an entire day to tailgate in Athens again.

August 18, 2014 at 9:51 am
  10. Lisa Buff

Marinated meets for grilling
    Drinks
    Food and drinks for tailgating high school football games.

August 17, 2014 at 8:42 am
  11. Amber Bouslay

I’ll pack beer, drinks (soda), ham, chicken salad, and the biggest thing!!!!! Fish I need some thing to keep my fish cool so I can keep fishing!!!!!

August 16, 2014 at 2:29 pm
  12. Diane

Still waiting to hear who won the Yeti Cooler! Guess it was not me, or, may it was me?? Who knows!

August 14, 2014 at 4:28 pm