We are giving away a Yeti Cooler! Enter to Win Here

SouthernFoodNow_Online Banner
We consider it a moral obligation to have cold beer, pimiento cheese, and icebox pie at the ready for whatever summer fun might arise. 2296302_AtoZGBetween tailgates, fishing trips, beach breaks, family reunions, porch hangouts, and picnics in the park, coolers are serious business around here.

Lucky for you, we’re giving away the holy grail of coolers. Able to keep drinks and food cold for a week, Yeti is nothing short of magic. Bonus! They’re grizzly bear-proof, but let’s hope you don’t have to find that out the hard way.

Tell us what’s you would pack in a Yeti in the comments section and you’ll be entered to win this Tundra 35 model. For details on contest rules and judging criteria, click here.

Don’t forget to tag your posts, tweets, and Instagrams with #SouthernFoodNow. You might just be featured on The Daily South.

COMMENTS

1. wiloneal™

I live in Oakland, CA where I not only fish religiously but also raise rabbits and chickens in my “urban farm.” I’d use this Yeti Cooler to transport recently slaughtered rabbits and chickens, as well as fish that I catch, to my friends and family. They all love the fresh meat I provide.

November 28, 2014 at 3:32 pm
  2. Jordyn Leigh Draughon

If I won this yeti it would stay stocked with the ultimate tailgate supplies. Beer, hamburger meat, steaks, water, gatorade, frogg toggs, veggie trays and fruit trays to keep all of the rowdy boys fed. If it wasnt at a tailgate it would be by a tent at the lake stocked with water, hotdogs, beer, wine, fruit, and hamburgers. I would love to have this to take on all of my outdoor adventures.

November 9, 2014 at 11:22 pm
  3. Jeremy

I would love to have this yeti cooler because me and my wife have a 3 month old and are just starting our little family and it would really come in handy on any trip/vacation that we may go on. It would hold all the necessities for us and our baby.

November 9, 2014 at 8:30 pm
  4. Amy Cox

I’d pack snow! Snow from the first time my children see it, feel it, throw it. I would take it back to Florida, keep it in our freezer, so my kids can have a wonderful reminder of great times!! ⛄️❄️

November 2, 2014 at 6:54 pm
  5. Carolyn rheams

Live in Louisiana ice water in summer water water water

November 2, 2014 at 10:38 am
  6. Ronald Wagoner

I have a fishing guide business and I would pack food, lots of drinks and snacks in a yeti cooler. This would help my business and I would impress customers with this awesome cooler. I really need a yeti cooler…only the best for my guide trips and customers. I’m sure I’ll give you lots of referrals if I had a yeti cooler on board my boat.

November 1, 2014 at 6:25 pm
  7. Sharon Ashmore

I would just live out of the cooler….I’d pack drinks, meat, bread, fruit and top it off with a bottle of wine. I’ve been dreaming of owning a Yeti cooler….I hope my dream comes true.

November 1, 2014 at 6:20 pm
  8. Raymond

I would pack some meat, beer, assorted drinks for the kiddos, wine for the wife and some breast milk for the newborn. Don’t for get my block of ice. That is all. Road trip lets go!!

October 30, 2014 at 2:10 pm
  9. Amber Guidry

Drinks for the ball field on hot summer hots.

October 29, 2014 at 4:14 pm
  10. Trey

Beer, beer, and more beer. And if there’s any room left… beer.

October 25, 2014 at 4:57 pm
  11. Cody

I would pack beer on Saturday nights, and sandwiches and water for fishing and hunting trips on the weekends

October 23, 2014 at 11:17 am
  12. Kenton Zimmer

i would pack everything from food, beer, pop, pop cycles, deer meat, any wild game i harvest on a hunting trip to anything i need out and about with my family in the outdoors. i need one of these coolers to show it off and then it will spread like crazy in my town.

October 22, 2014 at 12:13 pm
  13. Patricia Crouch

It would really help keep the groceries cold while I go to different stores to get the best deals. I’m on a very strict budget and there’s five of us. Our mom passed away on August 31st 2014, so this would help tremendously.

October 20, 2014 at 7:58 pm
  14. Kelly ramsey

We pack our Yeti’s with the essentials. Beer, burgers & remade “camp packs”. During hunting season we pack one Yeti with ice only to pack out the meat!

October 20, 2014 at 2:47 pm
  15. Donna Barkley

snacks to take to the lake for my grandson

October 16, 2014 at 3:53 pm
  16. Debbie

Pears and unterkase cheese. Green grapes, baguette, and a wedge of Brie. Shrimp, quinoa and cilantro salad. Tabbouleh. Sam Adams ale. Mint iced tea. Slices of artisan salami.

October 14, 2014 at 7:15 am
  17. steve

Yeti

October 13, 2014 at 9:29 am
  18. elizabeth2332

Since we live on the Gulf of Mexico and go boating all the time, I would pack sandwiches and juices for the kids and some beers for the adults. Then on fishing trips, hopefully there will be fish put into the cooler for dinner.

October 13, 2014 at 8:59 am
  19. Ginger

Fruits, fresh vegetables, cheeses, fresh red fish for grilling, water, iced tea and our favorite savignon blanc.

October 12, 2014 at 12:17 pm