Summer is officially here and we’re taking full advantage of sandal-wearing season. Baring your feet for the entire season, means you’ll want to keep your pedicure pretty. Don’t be afraid to go bold with bold color—in both your sandal and polish—and try some of these fun sandal-polish duos.
Get The Look:
- Everyday Polished You can’t go wrong with a metallic and tan sandal. It works with every summer ensemble and the neutral tones allow you to pull off an eye-catching pink polish. Joie Sandals, $125; piperlime.com; Pink Tonic Polish, $27; chanel.com
- Summer & The City A shoe with rich cobalt color and polished tassel detail looks sleek with a slate gray hue on the toes. H&M sandals $24.95; hm.com Marc Jacobs Delphine Slate polish, $18; marcjacobs.com
- Jet Setter Even if you aren’t globe-trotting on your summer vacation, this yellow embroidered shoe and hot orangey-red polish combination will have people wondering where you picked up the South American flair. House of Harlow shoes, $150; anthropologie.com; OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It polish, $9; ulta.com
- Beachy Keen Round out the sea-inspired palette of these shoes. A tranquil teal tone looks like it was fished right out of the tide. Madelynn shoe,$54.95; sole society.com with Essie Turquoise & Caicos Polish, $8.50; essie.com
- Boho Chic A cool-toned polish nicely balances the warm hues of this lace-up sandal. DV Dolce Vita, $51.71; nordstrom.com Sally Hansen Troublemaker $7.99, cvs.com