When it comes to selecting the groom’s wedding-day attire there are a few important factors to consider. Start with the overall feel of the wedding. Will your ceremony be traditional or laid back? Will the reception details be trendy, or timeless? With all eyes on the alter, you’ll want to make sure there are no discordant notes. The High Cotton Home Try-On program allows you to tie on without being tied down.
How it works: First, choose five bow ties you’d like test and they’ll be shipped to you at no cost. Next, try them out and choose your favorite. Once you’ve found your best fit, simply ship the rest back with the prepaid shipping label that’s included in the package. We’re in love with this simple solution to finding your perfect match.
Here are our picks for a:
1) Romantic Garden Wedding Delicate details on the backdrop of a lush courtyard calls for soft colors like pastel pinks, yellows, blues, and neutrals. Add an ultra-Southern touch by going with seersucker. Pink Seersucker Stripe Bowtie; $50.
2) Tailored and Classic Bridal Party Groomsmen in navy suits standing with bridesmaids in dark structured dresses calls for a polished twill tie? Oh, yeah. We love this one with a collegiate spin. Yellow Spinnaker Stripe Bowtie; $50.
3) Vintage-Inspired Day A bow tie in a throwback print adds a subtly quirky touch to the groom, Royal Ackley Bowtie; $50.
4) Cozy Autumn Ceremony Imitate Mother Nature’s fall palette by bringing in touches of warm earthy tones in fabrics like tweed or herringbone, Olive Herringbone Bowtie; $60.
5) Festive Holiday Nuptials Nothing says winter celebration like a preppy plaid in deep reds and greens; McLean Tartan Bowtie; $60.
We want to hear from you! What wedding look are you going for?