Whether you’re picnicking in the park or playing in the sand, these beauty picks will keep your skin healthy and radiant.
1. Hydration for your lips: Made with vitamin E compounds and soothing aloe vera, Jouer’s lip balm ($24) with SPF 15 has just the right amount of tint for a pared-down summer look.
2. Allover sun protection: Coppertone’s SPF 50 ($7.59) is lightly scented, has water-resistant formula that absorbs quickly, and it won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause breakouts.
3. Light moisturizer: Completely paraben-free; the antioxidant-infused Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer ($32) is a blessing for ladies with dry, sensitive skin. All you need is one or two pumps for a smooth finish.
4. Hard-working brightener: Stila’s Stay All Day Balm ($38) shields, hydrates, boosts collagen, blurs fine lines, and leaves skin with a lit-from-within glow. Use it under foundation as a primer or on its own for a dewy finish.
5. Eye saver: Neutrogena’s Eye Profector SPF 25 ($10.79) hides circles and reduces puffiness while protecting the delicate eye area from future damage.