Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Green-and-white carnations.
2. Granny smith apples.
3. Mixed variety moss.
4. Green brunia.
5. Fuji mums.
6. River rocks.
7. Scabisoa pods.
8. Easy apple basket.
The secret to this graphic arrangement is creating rows of various green and brown organic objects.
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, line a rectangular basket or container with waterproof florist foil.
2. Lay presoaked florist foam on top of the foil, making sure it’s positioned evenly across the bottom of the basket.
3. Using florist picks, secure a row of apples down the center of the florist foam.
4. Working out from the center, add in rows of flowers, rocks, and moss, filling in open spots with single rows of moss.
5. Water lightly every day and the arrangement should last a week.