To toast to 50 years, we’re headed to the Lowcountry this summer – and you’re invited!
Tickets are now on sale for a celebratory weekend steeped in true Charleston fashion. Here is just a taste of the one-of-a-kind experiences we have planned June 10-12:
- Private dinners with Southern Living editors and Charleston chefs, featuring custom menus and delectable Southern fare
- Exclusive tours of Charleston’s finest features – from the eclectic shopping scene to the city’s historic art district
- A unique gardening seminar hosted by our very own Grumpy Gardener and Charleston’s “Window Box Ladies”
- An “Art of Entertaining” presentation hosted by our Decorating Editor and a local Charleston event planner
- A Biscuits & Jam outdoor concert event featuring the sounds of Parker Millsap and The Secret Sisters, plus local barbecue and craft brews
- A Bloody Mary’s and Biscuits Brunch featuring local distilleries and biscuits prepared by our very own Test Kitchen Director, Robby Melvin