Win Two VIP Passes to Pilgrimage Music & Culture Festival in Franklin, TN.

Courtesy Pilgrimage Music & Culture Festival

Courtesy Pilgrimage Music & Culture Festival

We are counting down the days until one of the South’s new hottest music festivals in Franklin, TN. Pilgrimage Music & Culture Festival is a family-friendly event located on The Park at Harlinsdale Farm and is one that you will not want to miss. Artists such as Jason Isbell, Beck, and Kacey Musgraves are just a few of the acts headlining this year. With everything from burgers, hibachi, barbecue, and lobster, you’ll get a taste of everything, plus some great Franklin eats.

We wouldn’t want to make this trip without you, so we’re giving away two VIP tickets to the event! VIP tickets holders get in on the fast track with a special entry, and are privy to front of stage viewing, air conditioned restrooms, open bar, VIP parking, and more.

How to enter: Tell us which southern artist you are most excited to see in the comments section for a chance to win!

Contest begins Monday, August 8th and will end Monday, August 22nd. Official rules here.

COMMENTS

1. Jade Anderson

Violent Femmes!!!!!❤

September 8, 2016 at 10:44 am
  2. Tiffany Stringer

I would love to see Cake!!! I first learned of them from the Now 1 CD and 16 years later, I’m still their #1 fan!!! I would love to know where my fingers go when I sleep!!!

August 29, 2016 at 10:46 pm
  3. Amanda Hitchcock

Margo Price!! The sass of the south!!

August 26, 2016 at 9:45 pm
  4. Melinda Barkstrom

Can’t wait to see Jason Isbell!

August 23, 2016 at 5:07 pm
  5. Andrew

Really looking forward to Pilgrimage this year! With all this rain we’ve been having, might want to carry along a Strumbella, but I’m so excited my Graves are getting Shakey! I thought nothing could top Violent Femmes, but I actually think Jason Isbell’s show will be Better than Ezra. A lot of artists will be up there Strutting their stuff, but personally I think Beck takes the Cake!

August 22, 2016 at 5:54 am
  6. Lori Merritt

Can’t wait to see Grace Potter and Cake! What a lineup!!

August 21, 2016 at 11:08 pm
  7. Megan

My husband and I already had plans to come to the Pilgrimage from Seattle as a part of my mom’s 70th birthday celebration, so I was extremely excited when she told me she had treated us to two-day passes and that one of our favorite Southern bands, the iconic Preservation Hall Jazz Band, would be playing the Festival this year! We first saw PHJB in New Orleans many years ago, and were floored by their talent, deep history and tradition. There’s nothing quite like taking a seat on the floor and taking in the scene at the original Preservation Hall in New Orleans’ French Quarter. It’s like traveling back in time. There’s just no one else like them and nothing like their soulful, authentic storytelling through music. We try to catch them on tour whenever they are in our neck of the woods, but it’s been awhile! Though not technically a Southern band (let’s just say honorary!), Hall & Oats is one of my mom’s favorites so she is thrilled they’ll be playing the Festival. Their Big Bam Boom tour was the first concert I ever went to, and she took me, waaay back in the day. It would be a fantastic treat to win two Very Important Pilgrim tickets for her as a surprise birthday gift, so she can enjoy the weekend in front-of-the-crowd, all-you-can-eat-BBQ, private-lounge, Southern-hospitality style!

August 21, 2016 at 10:33 pm
  8. Katie Bellistri

Can’t wait to hear Shaky Graves please w/ some Beck then Hall & Oats I want to see it all!

August 21, 2016 at 12:48 pm
  9. C Shaw

VIP two day passes would be so wonderful to receive, and I would definitely pay it forward by taking my daughter with me and sharing my good fortune. On Saturday, it would be awesome to get to see and hear Grace Potter, with a little Cake for dessert. On Sunday, what a better way to end the weekend than getting to hear that awesome New Orleans sound of Big Sam’s Funky Nation. Let’s worship on Sunday with that Louisiana big funk jazzy sound! And if Jason Isbell’s wife showed up and played with him on Sunday, what a weekend!

August 20, 2016 at 12:25 pm
  10. Lauren

I can’t wait to see my hometown band from Baton Rouge, Better Than Ezra!

August 20, 2016 at 12:11 pm
  11. Tiffany Anderson

Summer 2006 I met a handsome man named Kevin – all summer long we obsessed over Becks “Guero” while we fell in love. October 2008 – a baby boy we named Beckett was born. April 2010 a boy we called Anders came along and this one is OBSESSED with The Struts – knows all the words their new album “Everybody Wants” already!
    How is it that BOTH of these artists are to be at Pilgramagefest?? “Like woooowwwwwww” and I “Don’t want to look back and say IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME”!!! If I didn’t write this!!
    September 2016 – we all get to see them live??🙂

August 20, 2016 at 11:38 am
  12. Amy

BECK! Beck!

August 20, 2016 at 11:11 am
  13. Marinda Kreidee

Southern or not, I am excited about so many bands at this festival. I fell in love with Cake and The Violent Femmes in junior high. I would secretly watch MTV at my grandma’s house as a kid and fell in love with Beck, too (maybe even earlier than junior high). Hall & Oates, are you kidding me?!
    Shakey Graves, Blind Pilot, Jason Isbel… VIP or not, this is going to be so much fun!!! And to cap it all off, it gets me off of the sleepy little island I fail to leave more often.
    PILGRIMAGE!!!!

August 19, 2016 at 3:14 pm
  14. Tara Williams

I’m most excited to see Better than Ezra. I missed them at dancing in the district in Nashville when I was a teenager and still haven’t quite gotten over it.🙂

August 19, 2016 at 2:09 pm
  15. Nichole Grant

Anderson East

August 19, 2016 at 1:31 pm
  16. Rebecca

Jason Isbell, Grace Potter and of course, Kacey Musgraves!

August 18, 2016 at 12:43 pm
  17. Anna Crowell

Jason by golly Isbell!!!!

August 17, 2016 at 5:53 pm
  18. Ashley Roberts

It’s definitely a tie between Grace Potter and Anderson East! They’re both good for the soul!

August 17, 2016 at 10:53 am
  19. Don Hillaker

Jason Isbell definitely! !!

August 16, 2016 at 5:31 pm
  20. Heather Robertson

I can’t wait to see Jason Isbell at Pilgrimage!!

August 16, 2016 at 4:48 pm
  21. Bob MUrphey

Anna Graceman! Then Hall & Oates (because I’m old lol) and Beck

August 16, 2016 at 1:55 pm
  22. Davis Linn

Jason Isbell (me) and Hall & Oates (wife)

August 16, 2016 at 1:04 pm
  23. Robin Lashinsky

I’m so excited to see Jason Isbell. He’s amazing. Kasey Musgraves is also great. Her style is so unique.

August 16, 2016 at 8:27 am
  24. Kevin Watts

Jason Isbell (Alabama’s finest!)

August 15, 2016 at 9:36 pm
  25. Shelly Surdoval

I am most excited this year to see country newcomer, Margo Price! Her music is fresh and quirky…very retro yet modern for country radio today. I really want to make the Pilgrimage this year!

August 15, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Kacey “Lacey” Musgraves!!

August 15, 2016 at 8:43 am
  33. Braxton Haynes

Hall & Oates!

August 15, 2016 at 8:34 am
  34. Dee Dee Black

Jason Isbell and Anderson East!!

August 15, 2016 at 6:38 am
  35. Jennifer Jarnagin

It’s a tie b/t Grace Potter & Kasey Musgraves! Girls rock!!

August 14, 2016 at 11:31 pm