Premiere: Watch Amy Grant’s Lyric Video for “Tennessee Christmas”

November 16, 2016 | By | Comments (9)
ag 0325 edit Premiere: Watch Amy Grants Lyric Video for Tennessee Christmas

Photo Courtesy Russ Harrington

Amy Grant has been a household name in my family for years. At Christmas, especially as kids, we celebrated each season with Amy’s 1992 “Grown Up Christmas List” playing softly in the background. “Breath Of Heaven” reminds me of cozy Christmas Eves sipping tea by the fire. Needless to say, when Amy announced her first all-new holiday album in nearly 20 years, my mom immediately added the album to her Christmas wish list.

And, it’s very clear why. Amy Grant has a voice that reminds you of home. She has the voice that a family makes memories around. Her new title track, “Tennessee Christmas,” is one of those songs that you’ll want to put on repeat while you’re baking up a batch of sugar cookies.

In Amy’s words: “I have spent so many Christmas seasons touring from coast to coast, but nothing feels better at Christmastime than coming home to Tennessee.”

amy childhood 188 Premiere: Watch Amy Grants Lyric Video for Tennessee Christmas

We are thrilled to premiere the lyric video of “Tennessee Christmas” from Amy Grant’s new Tennessee Christmas album. (And, be on the lookout for our interview with Amy coming soon!) We hope you enjoy as much as we do. Click below to watch.

COMMENTS

1. News: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like A Tennessee Christmas – Today's Christian Entertainment

[…] video for “To Be Together” alongside a conversation with the 6X GRAMMY® winner, and Southern Living premiered exclusively the lyric video for “Tennessee Christmas” with reflections of the […]

March 9, 2017 at 10:12 am
  2. Joy

I can’t get through any Christmas season without listing to ALL of your Christmas cd’s! Thanks so much for blessing us with your beautiful voice!

November 17, 2016 at 1:58 am
  3. Carol Bulman

I love your music. I went to your concerts and have most of your tapes. I will be buying this CD. I cannot make it to the concert in Portland but I am hoping to get CD of the concert.

November 16, 2016 at 10:35 pm
  4. Kathleen Stergin

Beautiful Amy. I love your CD. I have been playing it for the last 3 weeks in the car every day taking my Grandchildren to school. I have purchased a lot of CD for Christmas gifts for the Teachers and my friends. It is not Christmas without Amy Grants beautiful voice. Thank God for your gift that you share with us.

November 16, 2016 at 8:57 pm
  5. Anne-Main

My favorite Christmas song! Been listening since the 80’s!

November 16, 2016 at 8:52 pm
  6. Pam

Amy Grant has the best Christmas music!! I love listening to her Christmas albums every Christmas season.❤️️🎄

November 16, 2016 at 7:24 pm
  7. Elaine Jones

Beautiful Amy! What a wonderful way to start this glorious season. I have been listening to your new Christmas ablum for weeks. Thank you for all you do and for your awesome ministry in music. Hope you and yours have a Blessed Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

November 16, 2016 at 7:00 pm
  8. Mary Wilcox

Amy, I have loved your music since I was a teen struggling to find my place. Having a birthmark on my face I struggled to have friends it took one of your songs to get me out of my comfort zone to sing Fathers Eyes at camp and since then I’ve followed you and sang mostly your music 🎶. I love all your music but your Christmas songs so bless me! Thanks for gifting your voice to the world! I will see you in the December concert in OK!!!

November 16, 2016 at 2:57 pm
  9. Debbie Stoehr

So beautiful Amy! Your angelic voice echos so beautifully in my heart. Thanking GOD for your gift of music that blesses me. Thank you! 🌹🌹

November 16, 2016 at 1:44 pm