Nestled among 22,000 acres of marshland, maritime forests, and rivers, The Inn at Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, SC is ideal for a Lowcountry escape. The resort seamlessly blends nature and luxury to create a retreat that is equal parts high-end resort and comforting summer home. There’s plenty to do beyond taking in your lush surrounding; The Inn hosts an array of amenities from a Jack Nicklaus Golf Course and waterside dining, to 32 miles of river trails and guided alligator tracking tours. You’ll get even closer to the rich land at the spa, where local resources are incorporated into treatment products like the Pluff mud used for body wraps.
SL Deal: Use code “Southern Living” when you book to pay the best available rate (starting at $655 for doubles) and get all these extra amenities:
- Guest cottage accommodations with king-sized bed
- One dinner for two at the River House Dining Room or Canoe Club
- Daily breakfast for two at Buffalos
- Your choice of one of the following activities per person (some require two people)
– One round of golf at the May River Golf Club
– 90-minute Palmetto Bluff Classic massage at The Spa
– Four-hour Outback Tour (req. two participants)
– Four-hour Daufuskie Island Beach Excursion (req. two participants)
Terms: Rates are based on double occupancy; two-night minimum stay. Taxes, resort fee, alcohol, and service apply.
—By Chelsea Bartel