We’re Giving Away a Rejuvenation Light Fixture

February 10, 2013 | By and | Comments (182)

rejuvenation jefferson light m Were Giving Away a Rejuvenation Light FixtureLove classic lighting and home accessories? Look no further than Rejuvenation.

Jim Kelly started the company because he was having trouble finding period-appropriate lighting for his own historic renovation. 36 years later they are one of our best sources for timeless lighting. Don’t miss the Jefferson Flush Mount in the oil rubbed bronze finish ($144) that we are giving away. Originally designed around 1915, Jefferson has been a popular and versatile favorite that works equally well in a kitchen or in a hallway.

Interested in winning this light? Let us know in the comments section below why the Jefferson would work for your kitchen

The contest begins February 1st and ends February 28th. Click here for official rules.

COMMENTS

1. Joyce

We live in a 1900 1200 sq foot home. Our look is made up of simple, classic antiques that try to be true to the period but fit into our modern lifestyle.

This light would be outstanding in our warm, well-loved and maintained kitchen. The fixture would be a real focal point.

February 28, 2013 at 3:36 pm
  2. manda

We are trying to warm up our kitchen and currently we have a florescent light in the kitchen. The light fixture would do wanders to kitchen!

February 27, 2013 at 8:37 pm
  3. Debbie Marshall

We have lived in our house for 10+ years and it needs updating before we retire!

February 26, 2013 at 5:46 pm
  4. Julie

Our house is made up mostly of builder grade fixtures, while more than adequate, do not give the kitchen a personal touch. With a tight budget it is the small details that I would like to concentrate on!

February 26, 2013 at 11:24 am
  5. Paperclip Hashbrown

It matches our decor and we desperately need to update our kitchen. lol

February 25, 2013 at 12:41 am
  6. sccoed

Seven years ago bought a more than 30 year old mobile home and is in pretty good shape but little touches would make it better and this light would look perfect over my kitchen sink!!

February 23, 2013 at 12:51 am
  7. AnnaZed

Oh how wonderful is that light fixture! Truth be told the way it would work in my kitchen is a matter of pure conjecture given that the ceiling was recently re-sheetrocked and hasn’t even been painted yet. I’m planning on a Naples Yellow so then it would be perfect – whenever that might be.

February 22, 2013 at 7:45 pm
  8. Jen Stone

A dash of style, a splash of class, all covered in a in a light coating of charm! It’s just the fixture to add much needed oomph to my drab 1970’s era hallway.

February 19, 2013 at 7:49 pm
  9. shag66

This would look great in my kitchen, it is beautiful!

February 18, 2013 at 11:17 pm
  10. B Bird

Oh this would be beautiful in my kitchen! We just moved into a house that was built in 1977 and while we love the house layout, almost all of the light fixtures are horrid. The kitchen, especially, need help in this area and i love the look of this fixture!

February 18, 2013 at 8:45 pm
  11. Amy Jones

The Jefferson School House light would look so beautiful above my kitchen sink. Our home was built in the 1950s and still has a lot of its original features and charm. Even though this light was originally designed earlier in the century, it’s updated look works well with any decor adding some old-world charm.

February 18, 2013 at 7:42 pm
  12. Laurie

I have a painting of George Washington on one knee in the woods praying beside his horse. How appropriate to have the Jefferson light beaming down upon him. Thanks for the contest.

February 18, 2013 at 7:07 pm
  13. Phylls

Need new light, all my lights quite worling

February 18, 2013 at 3:47 pm
  14. Anne Holcomb

I LOVE THIS LOOK IN MY HOME BECAUSE I DECORATE IN COUNTRY STYLE.

February 17, 2013 at 3:47 pm
  15. Brenda Ewing Myers

This light would blend in well with my rustic log home.

February 15, 2013 at 2:18 pm
  16. Chelsea Smith

This is a lovely light fixture. I will put this in my house. I believe it will a different touch to my house. Amazingly beautiful!

February 14, 2013 at 7:52 pm
  17. Christen R

This light would be stunning in our kitchen! It will go perfectly with our granite and stone and granite backsplash and give it a slightly retro look.

February 14, 2013 at 2:28 pm
  18. Erin e

This jefferson light fixture would match my other light fixtures in my white galley kitchen that is shabby chic. An older home, built in 1940’s. I am replacing a fan that will not stop collecting grimey dust, so a clean and elegant fixture would be a nice replacement.

February 14, 2013 at 1:13 am
  19. Rhonda P

The beautiful fixture would be a fabulous focal light above my tiled family table, which sits just off from our stone fireplace! The effect would be simply stunning!

February 13, 2013 at 11:19 pm
  20. Suzanne Davis

My kitchen is an elegant combination of old and new. This light would look great right above my table in my breakfast nook.

February 13, 2013 at 9:06 pm
  21. Phyllis

This fixture would be perfect for my arts and craft style home built in the late 20’s, a lovely addition to the kitchen.

February 13, 2013 at 4:21 pm
  22. Debbi Whitlow

THis fixture would look so nice in my kitchen. It would fit perfectly with my black granite counter tops.

February 13, 2013 at 11:42 am
  23. Patricia

So fitting for my house that my grandfather built in 1900.

February 13, 2013 at 10:46 am
  24. Carter Pearson

This Jefferson light fixture would work well in my galley kitchen because we have no above the counter cabinets and want a subtle feature that still is classy and timeless, all of which this piece exudes.

February 13, 2013 at 9:56 am
  25. Molly Pearson

My family and I just moved into a home built in the 1830s and this light fixture would work fabulously in our kitchen! We want to keep the history of the home as forefront as possible, and period pieces such as this Jefferson light fixture will help serve as constant reminders (while also being beautiful additions).

February 13, 2013 at 9:53 am
  26. Kathy B.

This would look so much better than the stupid light fixture that we put above our kitchen sink. anything would be an improvment.

February 13, 2013 at 9:17 am
  27. Margaret Stephenson

I really want this for my church !!! We have some in our hallway but need 5 more to match.

February 13, 2013 at 6:41 am
  28. Light fixtures

This is a lovely light fixture. They give a different touch to the house.

February 13, 2013 at 5:58 am
  29. sandy

we have a house full of antiques that have been carried down from generations..I have things from the 1600s

February 13, 2013 at 2:30 am
  30. Jolene S

My house dates from about 1912 so it would be perfect to start the remodeling of the kitchen!

February 13, 2013 at 2:02 am
  31. tina klinkerfuss (@tinaklinkerfuss)

I would love to put this light over the extended counter. The kitchen is done in black and white. The other fan/light fixtures have same globes. This would be a perfect fit!

February 12, 2013 at 11:11 pm
  32. Mom Ensor

This Jefferson lamp is the exact glass shade that I have on two room ceiling fan fixtures in two of our bedrooms. Surely this exact light will fit in with my kitchen and whole house decor. i would love to chose from the array of metal finishes on the Jefferson lamp to match the new hardware i am installing on my cabinets!

February 12, 2013 at 10:12 pm