We’re Giving Away a Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformations Kit

February 18, 2013 | By and | Comments (312)

rustoleum countertop transformations m Were Giving Away a Rust Oleum Countertop Transformations KitDreaming of sleek black granite countertops but it’s not in the budget?

Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformations has come to your rescue with a DIY kit (all materials and directions included) designed to give your not-so-great counters a granite-looking makeover in one weekend or less.  Offered in 5 colors, we are giving away one large counter transformation kit in Onyx worth $250.

To take home a kit, tell us why your kitchen counters deserve a makeover. The most deserving answer wins!

The contest begins February 1st and ends February 28th. Click here for official rules.

calphalon accucore 10 piece cookware set s Were Giving Away a Rust Oleum Countertop Transformations KitFind out what we’re giving away tomorrow, and enter to win all the other prizes being given away this month!

COMMENTS

1. Debbie Marshall

We have lived in our house for 10 + years and it needs to be updated before we retire.

February 26, 2013 at 5:40 pm
  2. TERESA HEISHMAN MORRIS

What a great idea for people on a limited budget who want to kitchen to look up to date and classy such as me haha. I had no idea there is something like this out on the market and its something that can be a great weekend project. Over the past two years we have been replacing our kitchen cabinets. We tore out the bar that was put in in 1982. My dream was to replace it with an island but affordabilty was out of the question because of my old wore out looking counter tops and we would of never been able to match anything up to it. OMGosh I can picture how beautiful this would make my kitchen!!! I could get rid of all the placemats that i have out to hid the stains on my current countertops….

February 26, 2013 at 8:16 pm
  3. Karen

The home we bought 8 years ago was a dream in so many ways, but as much as I loved the space in the kitchen the counters and cabinets were not what I would have chosen if I had been able to. Just about a month after the 5 year warranty expired I was wiping the countertop and felt a knick under the dishcloth. I thought my husband or one of my sons had been cutting something and didn’t use a cutting board but everyone denied doing so. Later I noticed the knick had grown some into a small crack, and later more knicks turned up. There are now 5-6 significant cracks in the countertop. We tried to find out how to remedy the problem (as inexpensively as possible) and found ourselves as part of a class-action suit against the manufacturer. We received a check for $75.00 as a settlement – not nearly enough to fix the damage.

February 26, 2013 at 9:23 pm
  4. Sandy J

I have been wanting to redo my countertops since we first moved in, the house and the countertops are now 15 years old and certainly need HELP ! My countertops are certainly worn out and it is starting to show. I am sure this would do the trick and really make a difference and make my kitchen look like new again.

February 26, 2013 at 9:29 pm
  5. Candice Hull

I would actually give this to my parents, but for selfish reasons. Years ago, when I was still at home, I decided to make some resin jewelry. I was in the process of cleaning up and decided to just pour the resin down the sink (didn’t read directions well back then) I spilled it on their counter and in their sink and the resin is still there. Sometimes, I will go to visit and while we are hanging out in the kitchen, my mom will just look at the ruined spot and sigh. It’s time to end the guilt. :D

February 26, 2013 at 11:32 pm
  6. Jacquelynn F

My counter tops are in good shape, but they are dingy, dated and old. I would LOVE to update them to be sleek, black and modern looking!

February 28, 2013 at 2:56 am
  7. mendy

Cause I couldn’t afford a kitchen makeover any other way (:

February 28, 2013 at 9:26 pm
  8. Inga L

Our kitchen has the same (old) countertops that were here when we moved in almost 20 years ago. Other projects – children, windows, front steps – have taken priority over a kitchen makeover…. our hard-working kitchen really deserves something new!

February 28, 2013 at 11:58 pm
  9. Your Granite Countertops Could Be Killing You Find Me A Cure | Find Me A Cure

[...] We’re Giving Away a Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformations Kit [...]

March 7, 2013 at 9:10 pm
  10. Steven Jarris

Thank for sharing this information about the counter tops in Edmonton. I am hoping that my new house will have great counter tops.

March 13, 2013 at 9:19 am
  11. Sean Valjean

This sounds like it will really be a major factor for counter tops edmonton in the future.

April 8, 2013 at 8:10 pm
  12. Karmon

We are going to list our house for sale and need to update our kitchen countertops, which are the not so lovely 70′s green. We are trying to do as much as we can so we can hopefully sell our house to be able to buy our dream house.

May 2, 2013 at 9:48 pm