Introducing Our First Clothing Line: Southern Living for Smocked Auctions

caption

Photo courtesy Kate Ward Photography

Calling all Southern mamas–we’ve got your new favorite clothing collection, thanks to the brilliant Amy Laws and Nicole Brewer of Smocked Auctions.

Today marks the launch of the magazine’s first-ever licensed clothing line, Southern Living for Smocked Auctions, and we couldn’t be more excited about this first collection, The Monogram Collection.

Perfect for Sunday mornings and family beach portraits, The Monogram Collection is filled to the brim with sweet dresses, jon jons, bubbles, and short sets for both boys and girls, each smocked with a one-initial monogram in one of the Southern Living signature fonts.

The Monogram Collection is now available for pre-order, but if you’d like to join in on the auction fun, visit and like Smocked Auctions on Facebook and Instagram.

caption

Photo courtesy Kate Ward Photography

COMMENTS

1. Sana Qubec

Thanks for the post,Use Smocked baby clothes to keep your baby in a new style .

October 21, 2014 at 12:58 am
  2. Myra

I love smocked baby clothing, my kids had at least an outfit or two when they were babies in the 80’s. Can’t wait to see what you have now for my granddaughters.

May 6, 2014 at 10:02 am
  3. Isabella

Have to have out!! This is adorable, classic and perfect for special occasions!

May 1, 2014 at 3:45 pm
  4. Ashley

Absolutely darling dresses! My kiddos must have these precious smocked goodies.

May 1, 2014 at 2:45 pm
  5. Savannah

Love the collection my grandkids have to have this!!

May 1, 2014 at 2:44 pm
  6. Kelly

So pretty! I’ve never seen a monogram smocked into a dress before. Have to have this for my daughter’s birthday!

May 1, 2014 at 2:17 pm
  7. Mary middlebrooks

Can’t wait to see the new offerings. I love these for pictures and special occasions

May 1, 2014 at 1:38 pm