Fall has arrived, but here in the Southern states we are still seeing occasional 80-degree days. For those of you who need a little retail therapy but aren’t ready to start making wool-only purchases, check out a few transitional pieces by Southern brands we love.
- Leather Koozie A cognac-colored koozie with gold accents raise the bar on dapper accessories. $46, whitewinglabel.com
- Comfy Polo Shirts Oh-so-soft organic cotton is the secret to this handsome three-stripe shirt’s allure. $78, criquetshirts.com
- Tassel Bracelet Texas-born jewelry company Derng never lets us down when it comes to big-impact jewelry at an affordable price. This evergreen piece goes with everything. $26; derng.com.
- Form-Flattering Dress Breathable ponte fabric, a universally flattering silhouette and a seasonally neutral half sleeve make this transition piece a wise investment. $246; anniegriffincollection.com
- Wooden Watch This Miami-based company gets it right on going natural. We love the wooden body and tortoise shell detail. $95, silvanoapparel.com
- Versatile Pestamel Wear this New Orleans-designed scarf with jeans and boots or toss over the back of a chair to add a pop of color to your living room. Its uses are endless; get creative. $45, loomednola.com
- Elaine Turner Tote This bag seamlessly transitions from work to the weekend. Its size is especially nice for carrying around beauty necessities on game day. $398; elaineturner.com.
- D’orsay Flats How does this Southern-based company make a comfy flat into a head-turning footwear? Three words: Suede, color, embellishment. $155, rowenfootwear.com