Wedding season has arrived and here at Southern Living, we couldn’t be more thrilled. We’ll be bringing you weekly wedding-related posts—DIY ideas, etiquette tips, real weddings and more. Check in each week to see what has us smitten!
We recently partnered with Zola to bring you The Southern Living Ultimate Wedding Registry. Just this week, we’ve added a few pieces—inspired by this beautiful bedroom from our June issue— to round out our collection. If you’ve ever wanted to buy a room right off our pages, here’s your chance!
- Faux Antlers—Captivating decor doesn’t always have to come in the form of bold colors. We love something like these white antlers to add textural decorative element. $78
- Quilted Shams—Use quilted fabrics in your room for a uniquely Southern touch. We love them in the form of bedding. $95
- Neutral Throw Pillows—When keeping with a neutral theme, don’t forget to add interest with texture and structure. These meticulous wide pleats do the trick for this throw pillow. $110
- Light Gray Duvet—Sleep well knowing that your decorating budget was well-spent and splurge guilt-free for this luxurious 100% linen duvet. $485
- Upholstered Headboard—Make sure that there is at least one upholstered item in your bedroom. If your space doesn’t allow for seating, let it be your headboard. This one won’t break the bank. $300
- Natural Wood Night Stands—A wood-topped table with thin metal legs offers a wood grain accent without the clunkiness of a solid side table. $238
- Angled Table Lamps —Design a room with interesting lines. Something, like this lamp, that leans into the focal point (the headboard) of the room makes for dynamic visual appeal. $266
We want to hear from you! If you are getting married in the near future, comment below to tell us what you want on your registry.