Yes, you can get away with third-day hair even in the dead heat of summer. Here’s how.
1. Tame flyaways: These dryer sheet-like wonder tools are no joke—just swipe through hair to tame any wild strays and boost shine. Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 10 Fly-Away Fix, $25 for 50 sheets
2. Add volume: Actress Salma Hayek was inspired by her grandmother to create a line of products, including this volumizer that smells as good as it makes your hair look. Nuance Salma Hayek Texture Enhancing Finishing Spray, $12.99
3. Bring back the shine: Unlike dry shampoos, which help clean roots, dry conditioners smooth ends for that just-blown-out polish. Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner, $11.99
4. Eliminate static and frizz: Created by a team of seasoned stylists, R+Co’s new frizz fighter is one of the best on the scene. Spray 6 inches from hair, and brush through. Foil Frizz + Static Control Spray, $27
5. Clean up oily roots: The spray goes on wet but dries quickly for shine-free texture that lasts. Work it in with your fingertips to avoid a powdery look. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral Essences, $9