These earth laden products are high quality, so you don’t have to sacrifice quality for wholesome ingredients. Mother Nature would approve.
1. Worry free nail polish: Enjoy your favorite bright colors minus the scary additives (like formaldehyde). She Drives Me Crazy, $18
2. Travel-size skin balm: This totable salve is packed with soothing lavender and jojoba oil. Perfect for air travel, when your skin needs an extra surge of moisture. Skin Serenity Balm, $24.
3. Sweet moisturizer: Sugarcane glycol acid helps fights dullness, leaving your skin feeling velvety. Dandelion Face Crème, $44.
4. All-in one volumizer: This salon-worthy product has it all. Lovely scent, pretty packaging and the drugstore price you want. Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Whip, $15.98.
5. Quenching night cream: Lychee and watermelon helps skin restore its natural moisture. Make a Difference Night, $41.
6. Fast-working blemish fighter: Clear up spots in three days with noni extract and lemon myrtle. Blemish Gel, $44.
7. Antioxidant hair oil: This serum seals tiny split ends leaving you with healthier and stronger locks. Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve, $28.
8. Earthy scent: With notes like violet, sage, and patchouli, this perfume works great for hair and body. Argonaut, $45.
9. Mineral-rich bath bomb: Infuse your evening soak with vitamin E to heal sun-damaged skin and sea fennel to detoxify. Hugo Naturals Fizzy Bath Bomb, $3.99.