Your time is sacred, we get it. And it always seems that there is never enough of it. But, in the hopes of making your mornings a little bit more stress free, here are our 10 favorite tips for saving time, and still looking fab!
1. Mix a pump each of moisturizer and foundation in your palm and apply it in one pass.
2. Skip the blow-dryer. Mist salt spray on damp hair, twist into a bun, then shake out when dry for loose waves.
3. Dry freshly painted nails fast by dunking them into ice-cold (but not ice-filled!) water.
4. Store makeup in a clear case so you can find what you need faster.
5. Moisturize in the shower. New lotions are made to be used on wet skin, and they sink in quickly.
6. To highlight in a hurry, apply one of your light, shimmery eye shadows to the inner corners of your eyes, the tops of your cheekbones, down your nose, and on your Cupid’s bow.
7. Spray dry shampoo onto roots before bed. It will absorb oil while you sleep so you can wake up, brush, and go.
8. Messproof a DIY mani by swiping lip balm along your cuticles first. It creates a barrier so polish doesn’t get onto skin.
9. Use a matte taupe eye shadow to fill in brows, line eyes, and blend under cheekbones for swift, subtle contour.
10. Splurge on a high-powered blow-dryer—1,800 watts minimum. It will dry hair faster and more smoothly, so you can forgo the flatiron.
This article originally appeared on realsimple.com: 10 Time-Saving Moves to Instantly Streamline Your Beauty Routine