Win Tickets To See Your Favorite Stars At Tortuga

March 8, 2017 | By | Comments (23)

tortuga od Win Tickets To See Your Favorite Stars At Tortuga

In honor of one of our favorite festivals, Rock The Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival, we’ve teamed up with our favorite country artists to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what you can expect from this Ft. Lauderdale party. The festival runs April 7-9, 2017, and features headliners like Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton, Brett Eldredge, Dustin Lynch, Maren Morris, and Old Dominion.

Who’s your favorite country artist and why? Comment below to win two (2) general admission weekend passes (value $500) to Rock The Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival. Official rules here.

COMMENTS

1. Laptoptasche

Love your Blog!!!!

April 9, 2017 at 2:13 am
  2. Kristi

Miranda lambert because she’s so sassy!

April 3, 2017 at 12:43 pm
  3. Keith Szydlowski

Kenny Chesney is my favorite country artist. My wife and I are from Buffalo, NY and we have a small cottage near a local beach. We started off listening to Kenny Chesney back when we were dating, and always wished we could see him live ona beach some day. This year we will be in Florida for our honeymoon so it would be amazing to see him play our favorite song – The good stuff- live!

March 26, 2017 at 12:39 am
  4. Cindy Bradshaw

I’m just a traveller from Fort Worth
    And I sure want to be at this concert
    I’ll just keep rolling til I’m in the Fort (Lauderdale)
    ‘Cause I’m a traveller, oh I’m a traveller

Tortuga is where I belong
    Cause I know just how to sing his songs
    But if you say I can’t come along
    Well I’ll have nobody to blame but me
    I’ll have nobody to blame but me

PLEASE SAY I’LL GET TO SEE CHRIS STAPLETON!! I’M SUCH A HUGE FAN!!

March 21, 2017 at 9:58 pm
  5. Brandi WOMBLE

Luke Bryan, he’s so sexy!!!

March 14, 2017 at 11:44 am
  6. Alexis

Even though he isn’t performing, my favorite country artist of all time is George Strait! My mom got me started on his music as a kid and I’ve loved him ever since. I could listen to Amarillo by Morning on repeat all day long! I love his classic cowboy style and smooth amazing voice.

March 13, 2017 at 4:52 pm
  7. Linzy

Old Dominion is my favorite country artist because last year at Tortuga even though they got rained out.. they still played at a local bar down the street. They didn’t have to do what they did but the fact that they still put on a show for their fans showed such dedication and love for all of their fans. And that’s why I looove Old Dominion!!

March 12, 2017 at 10:23 am
  8. Paula O’Brien

Kenny Chesney because his voice is perfect, he brings together like-minded people, and his catalog of music says he gets us. His music depicts all aspects of life, including working hard, loving your special person, loving the music, overcoming loss, and enjoying down time with family and friends. No matter what difficulties we’re each going through in the real world, we have music we can wrap ourselves up in that helps us set aside all of our struggles for just a little while. Kenny’s music epitomizes work/life balance and gives all of us permission to come out after work for some sun, surf, sand, music and fun. If you can’t get to a tropical paradise, go see a Kenny Chesney show — he’ll bring the island vibe to you. Be sure to show up with a positive attitude and love of life, knowing that for a couple of hours everything will be right in your world, and you can create the kind of memories Kenny sings about!

March 11, 2017 at 6:41 pm
  9. Talya Carness

I love Old Dominion because last year at Tortuga they got stormed out and I loved ending up at the local bar across the street because we were hungry and didn’t want to go back and Old Dominion showed up and performed a private concert! It was incredible to be so close to the band and get such an awesome experience!

March 11, 2017 at 5:31 pm
  10. Dyan Carness

Old Dominion because last years concert at the Bahia Mar bar was the best concert I’ve ever been to. There is nothing like being right next to the stage, arms length fro Trevor Rosen!!!

March 11, 2017 at 4:55 pm
  11. Sarah W.

Zac Brown Band and Old Dominion are my favorites. They are all so talented and their live shows are absolutely amazing.

March 10, 2017 at 11:41 am
  12. Jennifer Showalter

Love Old Dominion…they look they have have so much fun and their songs are fun to sing and relatable. ❤

March 8, 2017 at 5:26 pm
  13. Jeanette Rouisse

I love Maren Morris- shoutout to International Women’s Day! She embodies the ideal of building one’s stardom from the ground up (and doing so quickly). Her songs have great rhythm and I love how they have a little bit of that tongue in cheek edge to them. She has a unique and contagious sound to her voice which makes her impossible to forget once you hear her!

March 8, 2017 at 4:01 pm
  14. Allie Wilson

Carrie Underwood – small town girl with a big heart and voice!

March 8, 2017 at 3:46 pm
  15. Lauren Neer

Maren Morris is my favorite country artist. When I first heard Hero I instantly connected to her lyrics and there isn’t a song on that album that isn’t relate able to a point or period in my life. When I am having bad day or feeling lonely all I have to do is put on “I Could Use a Love Song’ and I instantly am reminded that someone out there is feeling the same way I am. After a bad breakup this past year her song “Wish I Was” impacted me tremendously and always moves me to tears.When I listen to her album with the windows down its almost like I am listening to a good friend give advice and knows exactly how I am feeling.I have now seen Maren three times in concert and each time I enjoy seeing how much she is progressing as an artist and performer. I can’t wait to see how she grows in the spotlight.

March 8, 2017 at 3:38 pm
  16. Jennings Craft

My favorite country artist is Darius Rucker because other than being a Gamecock, I grew up listening to Hootie and the Blowfish and now get to hear him take on my favorite kind of music!

March 8, 2017 at 3:07 pm
  17. Rebekah Zeitlin

Brett Eldredge! So much more than a singer- he’s an entertainer! Snapchat stories always on point.

March 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm
  18. Cindy Alspaugh Staples

I like Chris Stapleton! He is a little on the country side but also on the blues side. I enjoy his songs that seem to tell a story. I’ve never seen him and would love to be there for his concert! Thanks!

March 8, 2017 at 1:39 pm
  19. paffrathmkd

Luke Bryan because I love his down-to-earth “outdoorsey” music and I admire him and his family.

March 8, 2017 at 11:39 am
  20. Anna robertson

Chris Stapleton is my favorite because he is able to look like an outlaw and sound like a rough rocker who maybe had a granddaddy that played some Charlie Daniels for him when he was a kid.

March 8, 2017 at 11:32 am
  21. Ben Goldsmith

Kenny Chesney because I love his beach songs and he’s such a great live performer!

March 8, 2017 at 10:35 am
  22. Jenn DiChiara

Maren Morris because she has great lyrics that are relate-able and also looks at things in a new life, she is also a bad ass and is redefining women in country music

March 8, 2017 at 10:27 am
  23. Christina Wiltshire

Kenny Chesney because his soothing voice and beachy songs have the power to relax me and carry me away to an island somewhere. He also puts on the best live show!

March 8, 2017 at 10:21 am